I couldn't figure out the song though ?? What is it ??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I couldn't figure out the song though ?? What is it ??
Originally posted by: Lavanya_456
kannadathi 🤗
I love Kannada, could you teach me someday?🤗🤗
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
He is a book character meri Sakshi
Peer kaamil cannot be made into series!
The essence will be lost
Hope Umera ahmad never agrees😆
I thought it was the ML of the show you suggested me to watch, uska naam bhi I forgot🤣
And she manages to call herself a prodigy! That too seriously 🤣🤣
Actually from a place near Shirali!
But brought up in Mysore😆
Hi neighbour🖤🖤🖤
She will need chocolates
wow that so sweet 🤗
Yaa sure👍
Sorry for not replying mahi teju forum is not allowing to post more than 11 post because I am newbie ☹️
Originally posted by: 4COFL3NC7S5FDYZV
I thought it was the ML of the show you suggested me to watch, uska naam bhi I forgot🤣
I suggested u a show to watch??
Even I forgot🤣
I'll give her when I visit Bangalore 😂😂🤪
They are going on some yatra apparently ... That's why teh outdoor shoot .