Avoid confusion as
Que sera, sera
Whatever will bee, will bee
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Avoid confusion as
Que sera, sera
Whatever will bee, will bee
Skip the "I", pronouns are nonexistent 🤣
Also it's "4". Anything else is unacceptable 🤪
You guys need serious training 🤣🤣
Oh damn
When can you start the training??
Skip the "I", pronouns are nonexistent 🤣
Also it's "4". Anything else is unacceptable 🤪
You guys need serious training 🤣🤣
Do you know it legit took 3 minutes to type that and you are pointing mistakes 😡 🤣
I guess now you know that why I avoid using them 🤣
So you're saying, I should get out of the may-bee? 😆
As soon as my pizza gets delivered 😈🤣
And bee wtever u wanted 2 bee.
Do you know it legit took 3 minutes to type that and you are pointing mistakes 😡 🤣
I guess now you know that why I avoid using them 🤣
See, back in the day when WA hadn't arrived. Me and my bestie had to type out long messages to each other. There were limited sms packs, so every character mattered lest it count as 2 texts
So we automatically learnt how best to contract our words 🤪
I don't use it anymore, but I remember all the rules 🤣
The only one I still use is "bcz". Because is so damn long 😆
Let's contribute Shri 

That's ok, a lot of people don't 😆
My own mom says I'm an alien for liking these weird smells 🤪🤣
I'm just happy I found my fellow alien group here 🤗😆