Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

It doesn't need to be your house for you to discipline a spoiled and rude brat. Nandini didn't go to Pakhi to pick up a fight. She went there to offer help in a very polite manner. Pakhi could have simply said no and Nandini would have left. Instead Pakhi began insulting first. Not everyone is Anupama to stand quietly when people insult them. So Nandini gave it back to Pakhi with interest. That's what happened. The only rude person in the whole matter was that spoiled brat Pakhi. Rest of them were speaking sense. Nandini didn't even support Anupama or made her into mahaan. She rightfully called out Anupama about her poor parenting. So I don't get where Anupama's supporters claim comes from. 

Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One thing I hate about the show is, how it focuses on sides. No broader view, no analysis Just one freaking side and you gotta stick to it. Narrow cliched way viewing things. Glorification of manners above everything else. No privacy for any character. Every character is expected to accept that their privacy will be encroached. Always be submissve to people who are older . Just follow and glorify one character. Only that character's worshipers are allowed be aggressive, mannerless, illogical. All rights to be rude are reserved for that one side.  Only Black and white.

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Pakau pakhi is lucky nandini did not bajao sitar on her cheeks. I wish baa was around and got her second cheek. Nandini snapped when Ms Pakau insulted Anu about the mahanta transfered through remote control. I wish anu had given a tight slap to ms Pakau instead of tearing down.  

I hope pakhi loses the competition and runs away again and this time shahs say good riddens. 

Kinjal should also sell off tochu to her mom for 20 lakhs. 

QNefertiti thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Merko to ye endorsement of violence samaj me nahi Ata 😐 how can anyone slap a teenager? smiley29 it works on kids to scare them into submission smiley29 why would a teenager be terrified by violence to stop misbehaving? smiley44Wo to aur gussa karegi... Yaha to Anupamaa ko mahan dikhane ke liye.... to show her as savior self sacrificing woman sabko galat dikhate hain smiley36 I can't fathom a moment where I will misbehave with my mother in that manner 🤔🤔 also my mom wont weep and cry in corner to show herself as mahan victim 🙄 sometimes meri mom merko manati hai sometimes mai manati hun 😬😬😬😬 Ye mahan Anupamaa se koi relationship Bana hi nahi because she always plays victim 😭 Nandini ko bhejne se acha khud baith kar ek bar bat karle Pakhi se  Aisa ro kar kya milta hai isko bus sympathy chahiye

Edited by QNefertiti - 2 years ago
Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: QNefertiti

Merko to ye endorsement of violence samaj me nahi Ata 😐 how can anyone slap a teenager? smiley29 it works on kids to scare them into submission smiley29 why would a teenager be terrified by violence to stop misbehaving? smiley44Wo to aur gussa karegi... Yaha to Anupamaa ko mahan dikhane ke liye.... to show her as savior self sacrificing woman sabko galat dikhate hain smiley36 I can't fathom a moment where I will misbehave with my mother in that manner 🤔🤔 also my mom wont weep and cry in corner to show herself as mahan victim 🙄 sometimes meri mom merko manati hai sometimes mai manati hun 😬😬😬😬 Ye mahan Anupamaa se koi relationship Bana hi nahi because she always plays victim 😭 Nandini ko bhejne se acha khud baith kar ek bar bat karle Pakhi se  Aisa ro kar kya milta hai isko bus sympathy chahiye

Sympathy nhi TRP chahiye 😂

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

oh i thought they want to get people sympathise and praise her mahanta

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Great work by Nandini, me hota to bolta nhi sidha lgata ek kaan k niche

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Basically pakhi is nuts and she talks nonsense and mannerless 

Anyone at nandini's place would have reacted dame way. 

Naomi5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VS-Cool

Great work by Nandini, me hota to bolta nhi sidha lgata ek kaan k niche

Mai agar pakhi ke jaga hota to jute marke nandini ko ghar se dhakka marke bahar nikal deti. Gyan dene ki jaga pe gyan de, mere ghar pe nahi. 

Mummy se haddia todwana bhi manzoor hai lekin koi bhi begairat mu uthake ghus aye to mu tod dungi.    

Naomi5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Basically pakhi is nuts and she talks nonsense and mannerless 

Anyone at nandini's place would have reacted dame way. 

Nahi koi bhi nahi. Jo logo ki khudki koi life nahi hai, dusro ki pooja karne mein apni waqt guzar dete hain wahi log aisi bewakoofi karte hai.