Yup he doesn’t at all I hope purvir make a plan to kick tht brat out 😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yup he doesn’t at all I hope purvir make a plan to kick tht brat out 😈
😭😭 Vo to show ke end tak na mila
Saccha pyaar, how innocent you are Veer
❤️❤️
Kitne pyaar se priyaasee bolta hai ❤️
Originally posted by: OWYUQRPBVGQUBOD5
Yup he doesn’t at all I hope purvir make a plan to kick tht brat out 😈
I'm counting on Purvi to do the honors 😆
Which means mu 😌
We all are
Priyashi the new Villain.
Champa Chudail ban rahi hai nalli
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLVwMahDaEZ/?utm_medium=copy_link