Please send your answers, guys. 😆 Don't worry our shepherd. Two hours to go!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Please send your answers, guys. 😆 Don't worry our shepherd. Two hours to go!
Two hours to go, please send in your answers before deadline. 😳
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
Hello!! Kya ho raha hai?
Hello! :) Trying to reduce Lizzie's tension by tagging sheeps 😆
Sent nominations🤗
Iss baar har category me ek hi diya hai cuz I'm not feeling well rn.. too much headache😭
Doing God's work
I mean mine 😆
🤗thankd so much! 🤗
main nahi bhej rahi,kar lo(tag) jo karna hai 
sent
Yahin kaam hai mera😡 isi bahaane posts badhte hai
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
This round is not MCQ
I have set some criteria - like I said give a shade of red colour and people are writing shades of blue how is that correct?
Than a simple wrong answer no points or even minus points should suffice. An that would be fair enough to the people who did correctly no ?
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god."😉
- Napoleon Bonaparte
Welcome ❤
I submitted my answers just now
Thanks for d tag @Neha and @Tiara 🤗
All d best everyone 👍🏼
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
...
12