Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
KD's wall of fans😆❤️
I want to change my dp but i forgot my password and I'm too lazy to go through the new password setup process.. Mera kuch nahi hone wala🤣
Originally posted by: Roohani27
I want to change my dp but i forgot my password and I'm too lazy to go through the new password setup process.. Mera kuch nahi hone wala🤣
Kal se I'm trying to change my dp but yeh IF bar bar error dikha rha hain!! 😕🤡
https://twitter.com/Ab0612ish/status/1422611932847087618?s=19
Sab ko yeh 'I LOVE YOU' confirmation lag raha hai! 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Roohani27
Is it Nok jhok? I thought it's hatred🤪
Ek toh he fooled us with main yaha hoon yaha
I couldn't stop myself..I commented and asked that..😆..is that what u call nokjhok..I also wanted to write..it was torture....but let it go..what if he reports me..😆
Originally posted by: Swastika34
https://twitter.com/Ab0612ish/status/1422611932847087618?s=19
Sab ko yeh 'I LOVE YOU' confirmation lag raha hai! 🤣🤣
No man! Unless one of them posts a picture together and caption it "mine" im not taking anything as indirect confirmation🤣🤣
I couldn't stop myself..I commented and asked that..😆..is that what u call nokjhok..I also wanted to write..it was torture....but let it go..what if he reports me..😆
We are proud of you! ❤️