Thanks Azaan for review
Glad that it ended on a high note
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks Azaan for review
Glad that it ended on a high note
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Whoever's been playing Muneeb's sister is awful. I've been watching scenes these days and good riddance, she has the same expression on her face all the time.
Maira khan has been acting for a real while now. Would’ve hoped she improved by now.
Oh wow the ending sounds really impressive!
I liked the end but not binge watch type coz it is overall depressing.....
I loved how they kept rida away from husband... I almost thought they will end up together