I'll PM u😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'll PM u😊
My suggestion would be Apna kaam na badhao... If someone gives wrong answer so be it. Kitna hi kar sakte hai..
Host has to make questions, manage responses post results etc etc. Ab agar ye bhi dekhne betho ki answer sahi aaye to hogya kaam.
Lizzie by end of game will channel *hansa mein to thak gayi*gif
My suggestion would be Apna kaam na badhao... If someone gives wrong answer so be it. Kitna hi kar sakte hai..
Host has to make questions, manage responses post results etc etc. Ab agar ye bhi dekhne betho ki answer sahi aaye to hogya kaam.
Lizzie by end of game will channel *hansa mein to thak gayi*gif
Lizzie's OCD and Obsession with the era doesnt allow it😆 mujhe toh answers hi nahi pata, so i was like jo likh rahe ho, bhejo😆
Don't worry agla round acha karenge hum sab 👍🏻😙
My suggestion would be Apna kaam na badhao... If someone gives wrong answer so be it. Kitna hi kar sakte hai..
Host has to make questions, manage responses post results etc etc. Ab agar ye bhi dekhne betho ki answer sahi aaye to hogya kaam.
Lizzie by end of game will channel *hansa mein to thak gayi*gif
Nope. I refuse to accept it. Not just because it’s wrong but because there are people here trying their best to get it right and it’s not fair on them
Haan agle round mein problem nahi hoga 😆
Lucky u... Having all the fun😆
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Nope. I refuse to accept it. Not just because it’s wrong but because there are people here trying their best to get it right and it’s not fair on them
You are so sweet. Thinking about all of us 🤗
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Lizzie's OCD and Obsession with the era doesnt allow it😆 mujhe toh answers hi nahi pata, so i was like jo likh rahe ho, bhejo😆
Wohi to I mean we had answers like Chinese movie for a Japanese question followed by everyone's funny reactions..
I get it she wants factually sheep answers but isme host ka kaam badh jaata hai sheep's ke pixhe bhagte rahi to get it right.
Wohi to I mean we had answers like Chinese movie for a Japanese question followed by everyone's funny reactions..
I get it she wants factually sheep answers but isme host ka kaam badh jaata hai sheep's ke pixhe bhagte rahi to get it right.
Shepherd hai naa😆
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
...
12