Originally posted by: funny_fubar
I can safely say this episode is a royal skip 🔴 Save some time guys- nothing new happened. Story did not budge a nanometer forward
I'm sorry you had to do the devil's job to LU this
We love you 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
I can safely say this episode is a royal skip 🔴 Save some time guys- nothing new happened. Story did not budge a nanometer forward
I'm sorry you had to do the devil's job to LU this
We love you 🤗
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
BTW, they never showed us how Suman climbed onto the well edge 🤣🤣🤣
All of them were just standing there till she jumped
Shriiiii, she levitated duhhhh PS magic 😂😂😂
They are sinking lower and lower 🤪
Except for Rishita no one's dialogue are making sense any more 🤪
And everyone is hell bent on making her shut up 🤢
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Noo dont Prema! This episode will give you nightmares during your 15/16 hours flight journey!! 🤣
Wow! You are going to India! Are the kids traveling with you as well?❤️
Nups, it’s just me. Making a quick visit to see Mom and MIL as we lost both our Dads, taking turns to go, to be with them. Husband and kids are staying back, their school is starting on August 24th, have to get ready for that. Once I come back, husband will go.
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
BTW, they never showed us how Suman climbed onto the well edge 🤣🤣🤣
All of them were just standing there till she jumped
Unless until a giant crow came and picked suman and threw her into the well , there is no reasonable explanation ...
That well looks so tiny when they were standing around it 🤣 I’m like Shiva won’t fit in there 🤣
Wait that sounded so wrong 🤣
No shivi scene at all? No eyelocks nothing? :(
I'm pretty sure Suman will keep on blaming the bahus over her own sons even after this.
Originally posted by: Malika1993.06
Just now watched only precap on IG
And I have a question, who will save Suman?
Any predictions?
Gautam jumped in after her 😆
Shiva and Dev will pull the two of them up