Everyone runs towards the well, Gautam jumps in after Suman
Anita wants to jump in after Gautam but Maagin stops her
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Everyone runs towards the well, Gautam jumps in after Suman
Anita wants to jump in after Gautam but Maagin stops her
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
THEY'RE MAKING A JOKE OUT OF THIS CHILD ISSUE.
IT IS SO INSENSITIVE, I WANT TO HURL.
HAVING SEPARATE ROOMS DOESN'T GET YOU BABIES.
THROWING TANTRUMS DOESN'T GET YOU BABIES.
GET YOURSELF CHECKED OUT FROM A DOCTOR INSTEAD OF MOHALLE KI AUNTIES.
I doubt Dhara is educated! Bass naam ki BCom hai!! Warna she would have understood how babies are born! Go to a doctor for God’s sake!! Get yourself checked up instead of throwing such stupid tantrums! Do the writers even realize what they are writing?? 😡😔
Basically everyone is having a meltdown- Suman, Dhara, Raavi
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Precap: Dhara having a breakdown- she is desparate- she wants to have her "Taara" now!
What is this madness lol
so now we know, why we got so much BTS content 🤦♀️
Maagin asks bhogilaal to call Suman to heaven 🤢
Gautam reaches SUman and is trying to hold her but Suman refuses to come up with him
Both are fighting in the water 🤪
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Precap: Dhara having a breakdown- she is desparate- she wants to have her "Taara" now!
I just can’t 🤣
I think the logic is Gaumbi just jumped in without thinking, but they need to find a way to get them out. Atleast that is what Dhara said to stop Shiva 🤪
Nups, Thank you!
Sitting in the airport ready to board my flight, thought of watching it, but don’t want my journey ruined, will watch it after I land in India or may be never😆
I keep expecting I've seen the worst episode of the week... but then I have it blow up on me like nobody's business
