Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If it's true then let's see how he plays😃
I really want to see him... He has always come across as a nice guy... Wanna see how he reacts in BB... Also Karan V Grover and that guy in KKK last season who would abort all stunts - forgetting his name... Specially animal stunts...
If he comes then confirmed bb15 winner
#colorface
I dont want any female lead or bahu for obvious reasons... They get undue advantage.
He has always come across as a humble human being. I think he may have a wild side to his character (everyone has that wild side that they generally conceal). So, having said that, I think he should let his horses run and forget his sweet kid image.
If he comes no need to think twice support him so that you will not be disppointed in the end he will be the winner