Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
how the hell the whole movie was shot in scotland😕 not a single scene is based in scotland!!! few actual london scenes. Rest 80% looks like middle-east or india based
Looks like Tiger Zinda Hai for urban multiplex audience.
Same way Toofan felt like Sultan for the same audience.
So now rest of Bollywood is copying stories from Bhai movies which are always accused of having no story.
now what will happen to sooryavanshi release 😆
Originally posted by: DB_reloaded
how the hell the whole movie was shot in scotland😕 not a single scene is based in scotland!!! few actual london scenes. Rest 80% looks like middle-east or india based
You managed to see the whole film in the 2 minute trailer - congrats 🤗
Yawwn
I never thought I’d say this but I kinda miss akshay and his silly comedies from the early 2000s
I’m so tired of watching him play man with a mission in all his movies
Same ol' same ol' trailer.
That Indira Gandhi woman is Lara Dutta! 🤣
That Indira Gandhi woman is Lara Dutta! 🤣
Dafaq! such a key character and she is not even mentioned in the list...
BellBottom | Official Trailer | Akshay Kumar | Vaani | Vashu, Jackky Bhagnani | Huma | Aug 19, 2021
Trailer was not well made though hope movie is good.. I like such movies.
OMG, this is Lara Dutta? WTF! What's the point of casting an actor in a role that requires them to be two decades older? She's unrecognizable.
In twenty years, Lara went from this to that and Akshay is still playing the same roles. Disgusting. 🤢

https://www.instagram.com/p/DeECr2Kh-kL/?stkn=MWw2bmJ6NHo5djNqMA==
...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Akshay Kumar teams up with Vipul Shah for alien action thriller Samuk; Hollywood creature and action experts join project :...
https://x.com/i/status/2072157545725386872
0