No Swasti, you just broke my heart 😭💔
Congratulations Dazzler 🥳🥳🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No Swasti, you just broke my heart 😭💔
Congratulations Dazzler 🥳🥳🥳🥳
Originally posted by: Scarysea
Nivi I think you will get baby dreams today 🤣🤣 You running after Swasti and she having baby luck🤣
Baby luck? Pffftttt nevaaaa! Momma always wins!

Disclaimer: Baby Swasti wasn’t hurt in this 🤣
I love him ❤❤
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
I swear Teju, if you are 14 I will cry 😭
I guess 25 since that seems to be everyone's age here and on PS 🤣
You know? I think the reason I like PS is cause the entire main cast is young. I can’t seem to watch any other shows 🤣
And we love you ❤️
Swasti congratulations! 🥳 Keep dazzling away!!
Swasti baby congrats💐💐
Congratulations Swastiii Mastiii❤️
Keep dazzling
I got my twin sister!! Tejuu!! 

He is weirdly taking Alice name
He said :aye aalices kaisi h re tu
She said: bahut gandhi
He again asked the same thing