Finally HW done😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Finally HW done😆
He has a lot of choice! And I'm certainly not one of them.
Originally posted by: Roohani27
Finally HW done😆
SBH squad induction 🥳
Originally posted by: Scarysea
Naa I don't think so. This was in the spirit of fun bit even earlier whenever shipping got serious someone among us threw cold water that it maybe a publicity stunt. And that somebody was different each time so I guess it was meant to all of us 🤷♀️
What is it that you are talking about?
You've literally said it so much that I can't think of her name as otherwise 🤣
Every time I think "Nivi" I have someone whispering in the background, "Rhymes with ShiVi"
Am I really the youngest one here? 😳
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
I already think of Nivi (rhymes with ShiVi) as Baby Nivi from Theri
Now, I'll imagine Swasti as a newborn baby 🤣
That is so cute 🤣 Even Teju says that 🤣
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
I already think of Nivi (rhymes with ShiVi) as Baby Nivi from Theri
Now, I'll imagine Swasti as a newborn baby 🤣
Okay now I see this girl and newborn baby sleeping beside her on oil cloth with pillows surrounding them 🤣🤣
Ohhh yesss trueeee 🤣
Smart Maaaahi 😆