Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Somehow I will get this image now whenever I think of you and Swasti🤣
🤣🤣 Yeah even I think Valley Of Mischief was the reason
Originally posted by: LCXS75JH5XTY7GXW
KD would mind, having a heavier heroine than him.
And as he says he won't trade her for anything both as co actor and friend.
He won’t have a choice

Originally posted by: Scarysea
Somehow I will get this image now whenever I think of you and Swasti🤣
I already think of Nivi (rhymes with ShiVi) as Baby Nivi from Theri

Now, I'll imagine Swasti as a newborn baby 🤣
Hein???
I meant me promoting PIA defeats the tweet purpose
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
I already think of Nivi (rhymes with ShiVi) as Baby Nivi from Theri
Now, I'll imagine Swasti as a newborn baby 🤣
Rhymes with Shivi is now always linked to nivi
Naa I don't think so. This was in the spirit of fun bit even earlier whenever shipping got serious someone among us threw cold water that it maybe a publicity stunt. And that somebody was different each time so I guess it was meant to all of us 🤷♀️
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
I already think of Nivi (rhymes with ShiVi) as Baby Nivi from Theri
Now, I'll imagine Swasti as a newborn baby 🤣
