Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congratulation! You've got April Fooled.
Damn u serious?! 😲
I always thought "Ruk Jaa O Dil Deewane" was the only song inspired coz it has elements from so many different RD Burman songs (who Jatin -Lalit) look upto.
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Damn u serious?! 😲
I always thought "Ruk Jaa O Dil Deewane" was the only song inspired coz it has elements from so many different RD Burman songs (who Jatin -Lalit) look upto.
Last fm says album released in 1998, while if I google it says 1990. I'm confused.
o priya pirya
Pehele kon aaya?😆
Yeh mera India song Japanese artist se copied hai.. hadd ho ho gayi 🤪
@Ashley - Burman sahib has also copied many songs 😆
Nothing surprises me after this...
Edited to add disclaimer: The singer's teeth may cause some distress, watch the song at your risk!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2zTMAOSu_Y
I think he is an Indonesian-Indian who makes Indo versions of Bollywood songs, I'm 100% sure AR Rahman's Chaiyya Chaiyya is original, an he is just making his own versions.
Indonesians also recreate Bollywood movie videos (I have no idea why).
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Nothing surprises me after this...
Edited to add disclaimer: The singer's teeth may cause some distress, watch the song at your risk!
Which bollywood song is this one? Couldn't recall.
Mehbooba O Mehbooba from Sholay by R. D. Burman...
Modern DDLJ video ft. Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdKCN5AMPTb/?stkn=MXBtYzBvdzU4eWV3aw==
https://x.com/theacademy/status/2042657204667363364?s=46
https://variety.com/2026/film/news/ramayana-release-date-sony-1236849917/
Mark it Sept 29 Btw title track over 30 M views already https://x.com/gaurav_5599/status/2103419123246248205?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://youtu.be/2OHEEy_qhyE?si=q6HVIhAelHnqqs2C
3