spotify? Whats that?😕Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Mumma.. I could share songs which might even be a new experience for you.. 🤗 you on Spotify?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
spotify? Whats that?😕Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Mumma.. I could share songs which might even be a new experience for you.. 🤗 you on Spotify?
I agree, Liz
The discovery of these gems is an experience worth a discussion
It's different
The first time when you listen to the songs
Being enraptured by the melodious voice of singers and the beautiful music accompanying it
PS: I have heard the song Neha my love...
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
spotify? Whats that?😕
It's an app that has songs..with most annoying ads but okay 🤣
Aapse todho bola🤔
lol! Id rather go with my gaana n amazon music then😆
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I agree, Liz
The discovery of these gems is an experience worth a discussion
It's different
The first time when you listen to the songs
Being enraptured by the melodious voice of singers and the beautiful music accompanying it
PS: I have heard the song Neha my love...
🤗
Hainaa!! I love!! Kitna sundarrr hai!! 🤗
Ones you come across ekdum unexpectedly are the best feeling! 🤗
And sometimes when you hear a song and find out it probably meant something entirely different than what you thought for the first time😆
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
lol! Id rather go with my gaana n amazon music then😆
You have subscription?👍🏼
Lovely dp!!🤗
haan tabhi toh😆
Thanks😳
New thread is here in case this one finishes while I’m asleep
Thank you guys for reading, understanding and answering the questions accurately..
I feel like doing a happy dance at this point
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
20