Congrats to the toppers of this round..and to the toppers of the game till now.. Soni my friend and Nina ..I am proud of you.
Congratulations to you too
You did well in this round
Good luck for R4
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congrats to the toppers of this round..and to the toppers of the game till now.. Soni my friend and Nina ..I am proud of you.
Congratulations to you too
You did well in this round
Good luck for R4
Don't forget about the awards, fellas
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Don't forget about the awards, fellas
Don't forget to sleep Shibu 🤣
kiffu your daughter not sleepingOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Don't forget about the awards, fellas
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Don't forget about the awards, fellas
Bhej toh diye hain ab kya jaan logi humari 😣🤣
Thanksss Nikkaa 💖💖Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Anmol, Congratulations🥳 Issbar humlogon ki discussed answer results ke saath 180 angle nahi li🤣
I was searching with your previous UN to tag🤣
Haina, we’ve done well this time!!😈
I’ve not scored 5/7 in a long while😂
Congrats to you too 💕
Don’t worry, sometimes I get confused myself when i see LazyBing’s posts ..i assume it’s someone else and then clock on that it’s just me 🤣
Hinna, you’re an evil bala?
I just knew it 😒😒
Don’t forget about my special award, ShepherdsOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Don't forget about the awards, fellas
Because sheep games are dying a slow death
Aajtak kab I have been awake at 1?
Of course I was sleeping
Batao...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
20