Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
But her presence is magical,even with two minutes she evokes murderous feelings in meπ€£
I thought you were missing her presence , aisa nahi hain kyaa π
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
But her presence is magical,even with two minutes she evokes murderous feelings in meπ€£
I thought you were missing her presence , aisa nahi hain kyaa π
Me too same here, wanted her to stand there for entire period of Virat and Sai's exclusive romantic moment. I was disappointed when she left. Bad me apna room pe jake burnol laga na. Shameless didi.
Haina, glad I am not the only one who is turning sadisticπ€£
I mean, she is responsible for bringing them this close together, two months ke baad milne waale forehead kiss ko prepone karva diyaπ€£
I had took a leave from forum yesterday due to her presence dudeπ€£
I so didn't want didi getting mahaanπ€£
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Haina, glad I am not the only one who is turning sadisticπ€£
I mean, she is responsible for bringing them this close together, two months ke baad milne waale forehead kiss ko prepone karva diyaπ€£
please yaar don't compliment her this much π€£
I am making a topic nowπ€£
oh god... I am scared of whatever you are about to do π€£
Didi had a happy late realization of sorts todayπ€£My question is after closely observing Virat and his equation with Sai over the last 1 year, she still thought that Virat ke life mein uske liye jagah haiπ€π³ She's surely on some high quality nasha which she was accusing Sai of consuming the other dayπ
oh why now she will need an invitation to cannes.
Originally posted by: Soanz.19
Didi had a happy late realization of sorts todayπ€£My question is after closely observing Virat and his equation with Sai over the last 1 year, she still thought that Virat ke life mein uske liye jagah haiπ€π³ She's surely on some high quality nasha which she was accusing Sai of consuming the other dayπ
Woh observe kaha kar rahi thiπ€£ woh toh sab imagine kar Rahi thi, aur imagination mein time kaise beet gaya pata hi nahi chalaπ€£
Many are already ready to send her to oscarsπ€£
Or better, bhaskar awardsπ€£