Were are u outside?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Were are u outside?
I am about to do the same with that show, it has gone downhill 😒Originally posted by: Red_eyes
True I stopped watching (on break)
Pakhi is to much
How can she be so rude
I love rakhi ❤️
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
I am about to do the same with that show, it has gone downhill 😒
I’m only watching gum hai.. Molkki kyon ki sass and tere liye on HS
That's some list Sristi! How do find time? Enjoy!!😊
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
That's some list Sristi! How do find time? Enjoy!!😊
Hotstar shows I watch when I have
Molkki I watch live sometimes
mai to thik huu.. Aap kaise hai srishti..🤗❤️Originally posted by: Red_eyes
Sapu how are you
Pain thik hai aapka.. 🥺
Aur ghar mai kab shift ho rahe hai.. 🥳
ohh..network issue to yaha bhi bahut hai..🤦♀️
Abhi mei twitter pe check kar rhi thi forum ki hi burai chal rhi waha to


Suta ji &TV shows don't hv forum na on IF 🤔