I think CCS ll get caught in the hospital..look like a trap laid by Pur may be 🤔....but Aarav ll be there until he is exposed and the kids track wrap up
🤔 I rly hope it’s purvi’s plan
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think CCS ll get caught in the hospital..look like a trap laid by Pur may be 🤔....but Aarav ll be there until he is exposed and the kids track wrap up
🤔 I rly hope it’s purvi’s plan
I love him
Friend hai, itna milta hua face hai ki bhai lagta hai.
Nahin friend hai😆...he is another child artist ..he was playing in sitara show😉...check his ig page 😆