GHKPM Social Media Updates Thread #18- Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

55.3k

Users

38

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

WKVQ5FRQ2YXRKBXA thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rac1

Aree now ur changing. U said there will be no air b/w them that close they will hug. na r u changing now


nahiii yaar this was a joke

I am still waiting on the airtight hug 🤣

Rdigest thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: CR5NDFXNJ57OPZVQ

they will try to hug but abba's photo might come in between them 🤣

Ab yeh kyaa hain, you raised our hopes for hug and now tracking back. Are you the hidden Vaanku by any chant 🤔

rac1 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: QD2O5DVOPZQ22VBN


kyaaa? how am I out of control?? 🤣

Ur r saying thing which r really impossible. Isliye

rac1 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: JKFL6QMCB2QFIP2V


nahiii yaar this was a joke

I am still waiting on the airtight hug 🤣

Dalbaldu mat banu😂

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rdigest

Who are you doing pranam to Pooja or Vaanku 🤣


I am saying " Aap Dhanya Ho " to Pooja because of her unshakeable faith on Vanku 😲😲

WKVQ5FRQ2YXRKBXA thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123


I am saying " Aap Dhanya Ho " to Pooja because of her unshakeable faith on Vanku 😲😲


I have no faith in vankar

but I have faith in the power of positive thinking 🤣

WKVQ5FRQ2YXRKBXA thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rac1

Dalbaldu mat banu😂


nahhii yaar

hugggggg

we will get it

WKVQ5FRQ2YXRKBXA thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rac1

Ur r saying thing which r really impossible. Isliye

chalo dekh lena 🤣

rac1 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123


I am saying " Aap Dhanya Ho " to Pooja because of her unshakeable faith on Vanku 😲😲

Tanu what is your opinion on the promo. U sense bezzati ya romance 🤣

WKVQ5FRQ2YXRKBXA thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rac1

Tanu what is your opinion on the promo. U sense bezzati ya romance 🤣

of course she only senses beizzati 🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".