Why no Kabri today. Now I'm even more scared for tomorrow episode 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why no Kabri today. Now I'm even more scared for tomorrow episode 😕
Aree pooja says they will hug in tomorrow episode. Now I want to know 5 ft b/w them or more 🤔
Aree pooja says they will hug in tomorrow episode. Now I want to know 5 ft b/w them or more 🤔
They will hug na they will give each other a very very tight mental hug 🤣
Aree pooja says they will hug in tomorrow episode. Now I want to know 5 ft b/w them or more 🤔
they will try to hug but abba's photo might come in between them 🤣
my ashirwaad is always with you 🤣
Tanu what do do with pooja yaar. She is going out of control 🤣🤣
kyaaa? how am I out of control?? 🤣
Originally posted by: RPVBYUZLGM72ZYSK
they will try to hug but abba's photo might come in between them 🤣
Aree now ur changing. U said there will be no air b/w them that close they will hug. na r u changing now
Who are you doing pranam to Pooja or Vaanku 🤣