Arpit ki 32-teesi dekh KE lagta hi nahi Kal last day Hain shooting ka....kuch to Hain.....but nevertheless....

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Arpit ki 32-teesi dekh KE lagta hi nahi Kal last day Hain shooting ka....kuch to Hain.....but nevertheless....

Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
I watched the live and it's hit badly.... It's their last shooting day tomorrow. It's sunk in, yet it feels like it hasn't. I dunno how to explain this-💔
That’s why I’m delaying watching this vlog 😢😢 we were so happy just one week ago 😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli
Can it be April 1st tomorrow ??
Akshita and pàram are looking so chill.I still have chunnu sa hope left.
I really wish this whole off air thing was all a bad dream, or even a prank done by them. I wouldn't mind it at all.
It feels like a part of me is being taken away.
This is me saying to them: Dil Abhi Bhara Nahi💔💔
on a side note..akshi looks so happy and glowing 😆😆...
Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli
Arpit ki 32-teesi dekh KE lagta hi nahi Kal last day Hain shooting ka....kuch to Hain.....but nevertheless....
We're making up anything just to pacify ourselves, haina?
No , I don't want to do this. I suddenly remmeber this is going to end soon😭
Oh Shit😭😭
I could have tolerated Rhea for few more weeks if it means I get to watch Ishqaan-Kartik-SoRaj and ParaKshita more
No, no no, they can't go🥺
May be Param ne haan Kar di Hain....