Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Kab khatam hoga ye? I got bored with season 4.
my interest decreased after Nairobi’s death she was my favouriteOriginally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
Kab khatam hoga ye? I got bored with season 4.
Originally posted by: priya185
my interest decreased after Nairobi’s death she was my favourite
They shouldn't have killed Nairobi 😪
I agree
I loved her the most ethical one
Someone dies every season but it is always someone I like. Going by that, I know freaking Tokyo is going to keep on living.
I will only watch it if they kill Tokyo and Rio in the first episode.
Is Alicia even pregnant ? How is she dragging a grown ass muscular man around like a ragdoll? 🤪 I'm just here for my girl Lisboa leading the band
Originally posted by: VidesiLaila
Is Alicia even pregnant ? How is she dragging a grown ass muscular man around like a ragdoll? 🤪 I'm just here for my girl Lisboa leading the band
Great question! I hate Alicia so much ughhhh
yes tokyo is annoying they should kill off her characterOriginally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan
Someone dies every season but it is always someone I like. Going by that, I know freaking Tokyo is going to keep on living.
https://x.com/i/status/2066133970765631912
https://x.com/RandomCineMood/status/2041151144270139656?s=20
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2093639859475042751
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/?igsh=cml5ZGZuY2ZxYndj
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcbC8-xDHTb/?img_index=1 igsi=c3hocXE2aWJxbWo5
0