Warrior Of Life is actually a little funny 🤣 I’m sorry 🤣 Maybe a translation of that in Hindi?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Warrior Of Life is actually a little funny 🤣 I’m sorry 🤣 Maybe a translation of that in Hindi?
That she is ❤️
One of the strongest I know ❤️
If u get her to name it that then I agree with u
Nivi, the Amitabh bachchan of IF 😂😂
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
See now if anyone join
We can say-
Welcome to the valley of mischief
I’m looking forward to that
And mischief managed when we sink a ship 🤣
In Alice’s defence, she did wish simran w a solo pic😂😂
KD is reallyy trying to hammer home the KDice ship 😂😂
My goodness 😳
Why Suman like why? Such a strong character wanting to jump in the well for a chamakti tara 😪😪
Just posting this and running away 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣 Agree with me on what?
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
🤣🤣 How you manage to homework in both places is a mystery to me, San
Hahaha it is very quiet on the job right now, so that makes it possible😂