Originally posted by: raindropsroses
It’s too...
Something softer maybe?
Saksh what’s your favourite song?
I don't have a particular favorite song🤣
Depends on my mood
And I can't think of any at the moment 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
It’s too...
Something softer maybe?
Saksh what’s your favourite song?
I don't have a particular favorite song🤣
Depends on my mood
And I can't think of any at the moment 🤣
Originally posted by: 53SPGUKOY6L35XW7
Okay🤣❤️
Don't ask me to forget, I'll forget about it altogether 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Daaamn, okay forget today and remember again tomorrow or whenever you have to
VALLEY OF MISCHEIF! ❤️ #NeutralShip
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Saksh do you read when you travel? Some people get dizzy with that. I know people who can’t even read two lines on a moving vehicle without getting a headcahe
Nahi I wasn't reading today.. but I do get dizzy if I read while traveling.. specially in the car😆
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I should be off soon, just finishing up my work. It’s work from home so it’s comparatively chill 😆
Haha sameeee ❤️ Thread is just flying!
Atb with your boss 😆
Ahh better! Yeah me too, it’s so chill.
Haha I need to do homework on the EDT.
it is already finished. Good job, keep this up 😂😂
Originally posted by: 4YTTOYFOFLVZYG34
I don't have a particular favorite song🤣
Depends on my mood
And I can't think of any at the moment 🤣
I have an name!
SakshLovesMahiAndNivi
🤣🤣🤣🤣
U give me the vibes of a warrior
Originally posted by: DBBMKA7AZLK7FWY7
Nahi I wasn't reading today.. but I do get dizzy if I read while traveling.. specially in the car😆
But you were talking to us while you were travelling right? That’s also like reading
Maybe that’s why?
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Ahh better! Yeah me too, it’s so chill.
Haha I need to do homework on the EDT.
it is already finished. Good job, keep this up 😂😂
🤣🤣 How you manage to homework in both places is a mystery to me, San
See now if anyone join
We can say-
Welcome to the valley of mischief