Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

Happy friendship day to you Kate ❤️

Happy friendship day to all u guys. We really are like a family here and I love taking with you all ❤️ Even if I stop coming here in the future. Our memories and the fun we had here will always stay with me 🤗💖💕 love you all 💓😘

My bhabhisa🤗❤️

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

Happy friendship day to you all.❤️

I really don't know anything about you except that you are the people with whom I can share my happiness, my pain and my emotions atleast virtually.😇

I have completed my studies from a boarding school and there were fifteen girls in my class excluding me and they all are from the same locality where our school is situated. And I am the only one who lives approximately 80 kilometres away from that particular place. And it's been two years I have not met them and I am a person who can't speak for too long on calls. So, I am not properly in touch with them too. Overall, I can say that right now what I have is you all as my friends.❣️

I don't know about your identity, to which country you belong or anything about you all nor I want to know. I only know one thing that I have heard a slogan that a friend in need is a friend indeed and sometimes it becomes very important for me to went out my emotions and I can't share them with my family not even with my mumma too(there is nothing over which we can't talk)  because I don't want them to be stressed because of me. Then, I found you all here. And you all behave with me like I know you from years. And when I see you all listening me attentively and giving me suggestions it feels surreal. And that a friend in need is a friend indeed applies here because when I went out my emotions I feel very relaxed and happy like everyone and you all are the people who are there to listen me, who are there to help me by hearing my dukhda when it's needed and that's what a friend is supposed to do when your friend needs you in any way.✨

So, thankyou for being there for me. I will always cherish our bond doesn't matter how apart we are because when we get involved in a relationship so what that needed is to be connected by heart not by physical means. And I have realised till now that we all love the bond we share and we respect it.💫

I never knew that I have got attached with you all this much until the day we thought that ATBA is replacing by the new show. That day was horrible for me. When we heard that news first thing which came in my mind was "with whom will I talk from now onwards?". That day made me realise that you have become a important part of my present life. And I cherish the bond we share and will cherish it forever. Thankyou for coming in my life in this way and making it more happy and beautiful.♥️

A big thankyou to ATBA too because it's the one and only reason I got you all.❤️

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS.❤️

With endless love

-Prakriti.💚

Prakriti🤗❤️

Even for me when I heard the show going off air, I was only worried about the friends here. Whether we will meet again and all. Truly we have become a family in true sense🤗❤️

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Prakriti🤗❤️

Even for me when I heard the show going off air, I was only worried about the friends here. Whether we will meet again and all. Truly we have become a family in true sense🤗❤️

So true dear. 🤗❤️