If reshmi salwar wins, i’ll be the happiest!means reshmi salwar jeet Raha hai mtlb mein Gayi 😭😭
Kitna acha gaana hain yaar 😭😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If reshmi salwar wins, i’ll be the happiest!means reshmi salwar jeet Raha hai mtlb mein Gayi 😭😭
Kitna acha gaana hain yaar 😭😍
We have not one
but 2
Golden sheep!! 🥳
neeche wali position pe 😒😒
Lizzie ne tujhe is pe heart reaction dia hai 😲 mtlb reshmi salwar jeet Raha hai 😲Originally posted by: LazyBing
If reshmi salwar wins, i’ll be the happiest!
Kitna acha gaana hain yaar 😭😍
kehdo nhi hoo mein 😒
neeche wali position pe 😒😒
This is your reaction after I told you no one scored zero?
😳
I had already guessed! I knew it 😂
No 🥚 as well, right? 😳
yeah coz I m losing 4th position 😭😭😭😭
Pta nhi top 10 se bhi bahir na hojao😭
Jai sabko bulao!!
All sheep assemble for the results in about an hour!!

Lizzie, can you post the Question paper here plz🤔
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
20