Books
He will gift books
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Books
He will gift books
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
Does Alice have any sibling ??
She has a brother I guess, the one who was with her on her father's day wish...
Hahaha I still prefer that Alice binds the raakhi for KD
Alice hi hogi🤣
Or may be some friend or sister of that girl🤣
Where exactly does Voldermort stand?
I am afraid of KD's book choice🤣
I’m going to miss this! Soo I’m going to enjoy it while it last 😈😈😈
Wow
Whoever the girl is she is quite a good friend or sister to sacrifice her life for the said friend or sister
SALUTE!!!
Latest news hai KD and AK ko forumwasis ne bhai behen bana dia🤣