where u sand ur Kiara 🤣 I think u r fed up of her stupidity 🤣🤣Originally posted by: caller123
Yup She is my one and only Kiara🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
where u sand ur Kiara 🤣 I think u r fed up of her stupidity 🤣🤣Originally posted by: caller123
Yup She is my one and only Kiara🤣
she was after ur bro n ur bro is after ur Bhabhisa like a magnet 🧲 both r same to same 🤣 so u n ur Bhabhisa both r be careful 🤣 they r so possesive n obsessed people's 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: caller123
It was never easy. She is like a magnet was going after my bro🤣🤣 Finally she got her senses back. I only know how much I suffered.🤣
that's also not easy dear but Vikram only can handle this kiara nicely ❤️🤣Originally posted by: KZY76XWDG7MOM62M
is it easy to b Kiara husband?🤣lets ask viku aka kate🤣
Now am going to introduce a new rule veer want to divorce his father also better he is be a orphan and leave mansion with rani🤣🤣
Guys episode is up👍🏼