Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Completely agree 👍👍 they'll speak all non sense but I feel it would be eye opening to pallu because she really don't have any idea what everyone speaking on her back. It would be painful for her but she needs to know for helping mandar what have costed her .

Hope raghav and Amma handle well 🙄🙄🙄

amma definitely will, from what it looks like she’s happy pallavi is there for the puja and it also looks like pallavi falls right in front of Amma

I’m putting complete faith in Ayi and Amma 

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: S-I-A

In logon ko bolo Sunday ko BTS na diya kare 😡 😡

Ek din bhi sukoon nahi 😭

Aadat dalo to lose peace 

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

If Raghav catches her he’ll pakka figure out she’s drugged 

but if Mandar does then he’ll play it off and act like he’s taking care of her and she’s sick

Question is are they going to show Raghav going on detective mode? Or are they planning to stretch Mandar’s cheap tricks for longer..

Anna and aai are full of alert.. both will figure out something is wrong for sure but the point is whether she will land on raghav hands or not???

If she land on mandar he will change the whole game . If it's raghav then she will be saved from grave situation

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

https://instagram.com/stories/vivekrahgeer/2630778486247948718?utm_medium=share_sheet

This one 

They might take her to his room 

Same person at raghav room too 

😆

Shayad pehle Mandar ke kamre mein leke toh jayenge lekin phir humara 6 foot ka ghora ake apni ghori ko khud ke tabele mein le jayega

RishiGirl thumbnail

Raghav has to be the one that catches her varna it’s going to get really bad

I’m sure Sunny/Keerthi/mandar are definitely planning to get mandar and Pallavi in the same room

Keerthi’s whole plan is to get Raghav to hate Pallavi so that no one else can object to her and Sunny’s marriage, because she knows Pallavi is intelligent 

Yessss true! They shouldn’t show any shit and now Raghav catch her 

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

amma definitely will, from what it looks like she’s happy pallavi is there for the puja and it also looks like pallavi falls right in front of Amma

I’m putting complete faith in Ayi and Amma 

Aai, Amma and Raghav only saving figures now but raghav should stop giving tit tat to Mandy 👿👿

Pallavi is his wife and she only love him so he don't need play this cheap game with mandar 🙄🙄

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Anna and aai are full of alert.. both will figure out something is wrong for sure but the point is whether she will land on raghav hands or not???

If she land on mandar he will change the whole game . If it's raghav then she will be saved from grave situation

If Raghav catches her she’ll be saved from all the gossip because no one will be able to question her character if Mandar catches her in front of everyone, like they’ll all notice that she fell, but everyone will say stupid stuff like she’s playing with two guys or she has two husbands or she’s looking for attention or smth 

and not to mention if Mandar catches her Raghav will not be able to handle it, hopefully he doesn’t blame Pallu 

One thing I am clear about is she will faint in front of everyone so taking dirty pictures or smth will not happen 👍🏼

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dhara88

but do u think mandar himself will do it directly???

Lets see…

Mandar suicide drama at rr mansion is upcoming too…

Why do i feel that…the way raghav married pals forcefully the same thing mandar is gonna do with pals and take her away to d house??

Remember pals said to mandy “ humari shadi bohot ajeeb situation mein hui thi!!???”

Her words gonna bite back her…

“Whatever things she is saying to mandar its going against her…” 

Thts why i made post think before you speak ! Think before you act for both of them..both are at fault equally!!!

she blamed mandar”tum shadi ki raat bina bataye chale gaye” so usko counterpart karne ke liye he did chudiyonka drama…

Now 
Its  turn of @bold part to come true..

Chappal eggs mat marna plz but its going in that way only…so that they can realise their mistake and with togetherness they can fight manhoosiyat 

And people can also question Pallavi's reason of being with Raghav even though he has done so much bad. They can think that she's staying with him just for his money. Then RaghVi can confess their love in front of everyone. But this whole sequence will work for RaghVi, Mandar ka poora pasa hi palat jayega.

RishiGirl thumbnail

Aai, Amma and Raghav only saving figures now but raghav should stop giving tit tat to Mandy 👿👿

Pallavi is his wife and she only love him so he don't need play this cheap game with mandar 🙄🙄

Yaaaa.but Raghav keeping his mouth shut will make Mandar think Raghav has given up and he’s a loser 

SruthySudeep thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail