Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

dancers me Kirti b h.. so may be Raghav is nearby but 

and its a very long shot

they are trying to do something like agni pariksha kinda sequence…. I am not sure… but aj tk kisi b itv show me villain never catches FL…

she may fall down…and mandar will rush to make her drink water (i don’t know how mangla gauri fast works) and may be RR will interrupt 

agr pregnancy drama hua b to kya fark pdta h.. bachcha to Raghav ka hi assume krenge sb…mandar kaha se aya…creepily dekhne se bachche ni hote …🤣 society ka angle to explore hi ni kia kbhi show me… apart from when she was a widow…wo abortion drama hokr gya…tb social workers aye te.. fir raghav maligned her character tb bs ghr se nikala …fir to raghav ne shadi hi kr li…ab jb mandar wapas aya h and she is still in deshmukh house tb koi baat ni bna ra..to agr koi behosh ho ra h and usko kisi ne support kr dia how can it be a topic of rumors?

I just realized dancers me piche amma b khdi h… so jb raghav ki puri family waha h to kya hi krega … unless dance se phle bandar ne raghav ko challenge kia ho k aj shaam se phle pallavi meri baahon me hogi tb may be he planned all this and kirti will try to make sure Raghav doesn’t reach on time…this is the only logical thing I can think…

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

Someone on twittee said they are preparing for mandarin's room shot next so pallu might be taken there

Aur koi room nahi hai kya poore ghar mein?😡

Raghav can stay with her I so hope he stays back please rehem karo 

Farhad is there to take amma home and sunny can take keerti

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Usko pareshan karne ke liye uske anna bhabhi hi kafi hain 😆

Amruta is cute but she is deshmukh plus sulu daughter

Farhad should not got to that galli 

Nahi to uski life machegi khalbali 

Wohi 

Already bechara kam pareshan nai hota

True Amu has Sulu in her bloodline. Kuch bhi ho skta hai😆

Medha0609 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayashreeR

nahi hoga.. 

Mujhe lagta it will be Raghav.. 

😳🤣

Kaand dikhaane ka sense hi tab hai jab Raghav usko bure intentions she bachaye warna kya mtlb to show that. I don’t think they will show people questioning her character, Raghav was explaining this character assassination wali baat to her so he will save her from it.

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

All will be well 

Mandar will go to hell 

Sunnny will be in jail 

Don't worry yeh diya nahi bujhega 

Uski aag me Mandar jalega 🤣

Anthem of the Fandom for survival through this Wahiyaat Track

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

Someone on twittee said they are preparing for mandarin's room shot next so pallu might be taken there

https://instagram.com/stories/vivekrahgeer/2630778486247948718?utm_medium=share_sheet

This one 

They might take her to his room 

Same person at raghav room too 

😆

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Wohi 

Already bechara kam pareshan nai hota

True Amu has Sulu in her bloodline. Kuch bhi ho skta hai😆

Don't trust amruta 

Please faru don't fall for her 

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

i was think for sometime

what if he saw Pallavi's pic and lusted after her

he wanted to get her body so decided to marry her

what if that night this pervert went out to get some drug that would increase her sex drive like crazy i saw this case on crime patrol where girl was given a medicine which has these side effects

sweet talks on phone or video chats is easy for such guys they know how to trap girls

he really lost his memory but the pervert ki ichha adhoori reh gayi so only remembers Pallavi 

OMG!! This is so disgusting!! If he is really like that then he is a perverted rapist!! Yuck!! 🤢 Well I hope he is a fake but if he is real then Aai will receive shock of life!! To receive a misogynist pig of a son is bad but to raise a perverted psycho rapist is something no mother will ever think of!! This is straight stuff from nightmares!! 🤢

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

dancers me Kirti b h.. so may be Raghav is nearby but 

and its a very long shot

they are trying to do something like agni pariksha kinda sequence…. I am not sure… but aj tk kisi b itv show me villain never catches FL…

she may fall down…and mandar will rush to make her drink water (i don’t know how mangla gauri fast works) and may be RR will interrupt 

agr pregnancy drama hua b to kya fark pdta h.. bachcha to Raghav ka hi assume krenge sb…mandar kaha se aya…creepily dekhne se bachche ni hote …🤣 society ka angle to explore hi ni kia kbhi show me… apart from when she was a widow…wo abortion drama hokr gya…tb social workers aye te.. fir raghav maligned her character tb bs ghr se nikala …fir to raghav ne shadi hi kr li…ab jb mandar wapas aya h and she is still in deshmukh house tb koi baat ni bna ra..to agr koi behosh ho ra h and usko kisi ne support kr dia how can it be a topic of rumors?

Agni Parikhsa ??? Koi movie hai kya ?

Wohi toh. Preg news hogi toh Mandar ko kya hi fayda hoga. Uska toh saara plan hi kharab ho jaega. Phir 'Tum mere ho ' pe creepy looks kaise dega wo😆

jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha0609

Kaand dikhaane ka sense hi tab hai jab Raghav usko bure intentions she bachaye warna kya mtlb to show that. I don’t think they will show people questioning her character, Raghav was explaining this character assassination wali baat to her so he will save her from it.

I think teeno ki saath me shots hai tabhi teeno ki ithne saare bts aaye hai

May bhi both will catch her at a time then ladies gossip karenge aur keerti usko hawa degi haame ek bhi nahi mil raha yaha madam dho dho pati ke saath ghum rahi hai