Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Swasti KD is a very bad singer though🤣

Originally posted by: Roohani27
Swasti KD is a very bad singer though🤣
I said that earlier! Besura KD!

I just figured out how to post gifs!! So now I'm doing gifs ki barsaat! 🤣
Please don't throw chappals! 

Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
Like Krish would say...Made for each other 🤣🤣🤣 perfume ki dukaan and oily😝
When oily will become oily, perfume ki dukaan will spray his perfume on her to help her smell good 🤣😆