Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
so many extras ? 😲 I’m expecting good dance sequence then
Ya yeh Farhad ke liye rishte hai 🤣
You mean amma finally at work? 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
so many extras ? 😲 I’m expecting good dance sequence then
Ya yeh Farhad ke liye rishte hai 🤣
You mean amma finally at work? 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Bro like, kaun jaane dega was less than 12 hours after the station. It may not have been full on love back then, but solid feelings thi.
Definitely Ash! Feelings hi feelings thi! 😆 That was him in the process of falling in love I guess. Vaise bhi when is anyone ever able to point out the exact moment they were in love. You just wake up one day and realise this was it all this while.
I just need Raghav to let our girl know all these things, wo bhi bht ache se she deserves to know how lovable she is!
yes! I can see that... too fast😆Originally posted by: Inese_20
Glad to have you here Kali! Are you a Pallavi admirer too like all of us? 😳
Feel free to jump into conversations anytime, this AT runs at a very fast speed 😆
Yes I like Pallavi alot... However I don't like some of her choices but then, that who pallavi is... Ever helpful and good at heart
Yes 🤣
She must have seen Faru baby twinning with Pals baby , Amma ki ankhon main - double khatra 🤣
Remember that sangeet dance-off between Raghvi?
The beautiful, dazzling dance-off?
The one we were promised but never got? 😡
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Definitely Ash! Feeling hi feelings thi! 😆 That was him in the process of falling in love I guess. Vaise bhi when is anyone ever able to point out the exact moment they were in love. You just wake up one day and realise this was it all this while.
I just need Raghav to let our girl know all these things, wo bhi bht ache se she deserves to know how lovable she is!
Pals Kolhapur jane ki baat kare (for Pawani’s pregnancy- Ashi ka idea tha na ? 🤔) maybe then he will voice out feelings he had felt during E81-82😆
I loved that scene where he really wanted to remove those bangles and throw them off but the way he held himself back , bcus he can't think of forcefully taking off those bangles now
His respect for her
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Yes 🤣
She must have seen Faru baby twinning with Pals baby , Amma ki ankhon main - double khatra 🤣
Amma cornered Farhad to ask about his gf again 🤣🤣
Amma doesn’t feel the need to work in that department now. Raghav and Pallavi are making her so secure and proud these days!😎
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4