Poll
Unofficially awesome pair
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Even though I like ManKee
I'm still partial to ManAv 🤣🤣🤣
So Mera vote wahan jayega 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
vote for the ship KeeDar 🤣🤣🤣
You are the official captain of KeeDar 





tanya dhoka kiya tum nae 🥺🥺Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Even though I like ManKee
I'm still partial to ManAv 🤣🤣🤣
So Mera vote wahan jayega 🤣🤣
Why did u choose Manav. 😳
U know the question who is popular it's obviously KeeDar
yup iam the captain.
Vice captain is my twinne
Seems like I'm winning with my psycho....
Mankee 🤣🤣
Yes we will do everything to sail this ship 😈
I am still rooting for NOTA
but tum log itna bol rahe ho to soch rahi hun ManKee ko hi vote kar du 


yup Mankee will be winning
Mankee Ftw
KeeeDar is onscreen 🤣🤣🤣
yup u are right now just go vote for KeeDar aka ManKee🤗🤣🤣Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
I am still rooting for NOTA
but tum log itna bol rahe ho to soch rahi hun ManKee ko hi vote kar du