Poll
Unofficially awesome pair
In the past few days, this forum has seen the making of many new pairs (unofficial obviously, yeh sab forum walon ke khayali pulao hain basically😆).
Let's see which of these pair have the most popularity around here!🥳
Official pairs (RaghVi, FaRag, AmHad, SunKee) excluded for obvious reasons😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
NOTA nahi chalega kya 



Arey don't waste our savingssss
We have to go to Indonesia
#exploreIndonesia
nahi I want KeeDar to winOriginally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Arey don't waste our savingssss
We have to go to Indonesia
#exploreIndonesia
I will do anything for that
BTW iam giving u na u save it but now vote to KeeDar 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
nahi I want KeeDar to win
I will do anything for that
BTW iam giving u na u save it but now vote to KeeDar 🤣🤣

why to think
just go and vote
Voting is right
And choose the best jodi which is KeeDar...
I know u are smart will choose
Smart people will choose KeeDar 😉
KrishAnt🤣🤣
Hayo rabba🤣
I will die laughing🤣
vote for the ship KeeDar 🤣🤣🤣
Mankee Keerdar forever🤣