Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
aapko bhi manu...🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️
Waise aaj kal Mannu aur Kaiina kahan gayab hai?
Kaiina toh tag bhi nahi ho rahi
happy Friendship day to you too pallu..bahut saari pappiya aur jhappiyaan...😘😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
jo tera hai to tera hai jo mera vo tera.. ❤❤❤
happy Friendship day sampu... ❤❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
ye exact baithta hai... 🙈😝🤣
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Happy Friendship Day guys 🤗
Not tagging anyone coz I am sure I will miss out someone...butnin a very short span of.time I've made such wonderful friends here 🤗
Every day is special if spent with you. You make me forget what boredom is. I never thought anyone could ever touch my life in so many ways.You can be a million miles away from me, but you will always be in my heart....you own that special part of my heart...Happy friendship day. Freinds..🤗❤️🥳❤🥳💃😘😘
Lots of love and hugs..🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️