ATBA episode 231 - 31st July 2021 Saturday- Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

294

Views

11.9k

Users

12

Likes

539

Frequent Posters

AtuPolly thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 2J5PEIBRJ7UBZQ2W

Just guess what I'm doing RT nw🤣

Sorry my honey not sure what was happening with India forums last night it kept on telling me it’s down for maintenance and I just couldn’t post very strange 😩

Anyway I’m guessing you were watching repeat ATBA episodes 🤣

NNDNRJ6YSA5ZX635 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AtuPolly

Sorry my honey not sure what was happening with India forums last night it kept on telling me it’s down for maintenance and I just couldn’t post very strange 😩

Anyway I’m guessing you were watching repeat ATBA episodes 🤣

ranveer marriage at temple😆

Yup it was showing the same when I tried to post but then after 10 /15 I was able to post here

NNDNRJ6YSA5ZX635 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

There was a party at our place last night,nw too tired

NNDNRJ6YSA5ZX635 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

My sis is asking me to go fr shopping wid her but I'm too lazy to go🤣

AtuPolly thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MGEQZTOAXOKJY7CU

ranveer marriage at temple😆

Yup it was showing the same when I tried to post but then after 10 /15 I was able to post here

So it wasn’t just me then 😅

One of my fav scenes so much emotion ♥️
happy friendships day to all 🌸

AtuPolly thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: CMVI3NS7QBGK7SJS

My sis is asking me to go fr shopping wid her but I'm too lazy to go🤣

Tell her I’ll go with her my fav sport to shop 😂

AtuPolly thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Scissor

This is my caller tune from 4 years.as my colleagues not allow me to change it.they say if u change it then we will know that u had got hooked up.🤣my phone,my caller tune still not allowed to change it.what to do🤣

I’ve not heard this song but after reading this I’m going to go check it out on you tube 😉

So cute so when you do find your someone special or better when he finds you, then your ringtone will change to Rangrez??

GNPWN7G2NBOV5QR2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Happy friendship day guys ❤❤❤❤❤love u guys ❤️

NNDNRJ6YSA5ZX635 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AtuPolly

So it wasn’t just me then 😅

One of my fav scenes so much emotion ♥️
happy friendships day to all 🌸

happy friendship Day to u too❤️
NNDNRJ6YSA5ZX635 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TD5K36MH3KUQUZV5

Happy friendship day guys ❤❤❤❤❤love u guys ❤️

thank u.

Happy friendship Day to u too❤️

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".