Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Josh kam nahi hone dege.. Sitara ko season 2 lana hoga
This is so cool. I hope season 2 comes soon. ❤️
Wow. Hw famous is this newspaper? This can only attract attention if it's popular.
Bs aise hi trend krte raho sb jgah
What does the newspaper say? I cannot read Hindi
Hope makers and sp realise
It's on Hindustan Times...one of the most popular daily..Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87
Wow. Hw famous is this newspaper? This can only attract attention if it's popular.
Bhavi...I so hope today's trend also turns out big and catches the attention of various other popular newspapers.Fans can trend but media hype makes a huge difference...Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Bs aise hi trend krte raho sb jgah