Congratulations to Rashi for the ladder group promotion.

Cheers..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations to Rashi for the ladder group promotion.

Cheers..
Originally posted by: Savera84
Congratulations to MujheMaarjaneDo, dusk2dawn, Soni, DiscoDhokla and Anamika365 for leading the score board in Round 2.
Cheers..
Thank u❤️
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
yes these are the obvious choices
DK- Madhu
RK-Nargis
and Dev? Maybe Waheeda? But they did their more famous movies in the 60s
and so did Dev-Nutan
So ig Madhubala fit in a way since I asked about the 50s.
They were in Kala Pani! ❤️
Yes. After calming down , now I can see.😃
I didn't watch much of 50's movies. My fav era is 60s. 😳
Originally posted by: Savera84
Congratulations to Soni, Mishti, MuheMaarjaneDo, Aisha and Nina for leading the score board after 2 Rounds.
Cheers..
So beautiful bouquet. Thank u
R3 submitted.😎
Now I'm waiting for R4 to bharsao phool on Pran & Dev Anand
Answer ek/do, questions anek
Round 3 submitted by me too
Ab isme apun ka score badhe tou accha hai re baba
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
We have watched a lot of Satyajit Ray movies in our University Film club.. I loved Subarnarekha ❤️ it was so beautiful and heart-wrenching🤗
Wow, that's awesome. 👍 Was the language dubbed or in Bengali? Satyajit Ray's movies are something else, like a slice of life. ❤️ Too bad he made only two Hindi films.
Originally posted by: tournesol
Wow, that's awesome. 👍 Was the language dubbed or in Bengali? Satyajit Ray's movies are something else, like a slice of life. ❤️ Too bad he made only two Hindi films.
In Bengali with Sub-titles. 😆
We used to watch movies in different languages : Bengali, Marathi and Gujarati mostly all with subtitles. 🤗
Have started a new thread here once this one is done.
Vinod khanna ne 1960 mein film kiye hai isiliye usko include kiya😆Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Jhuk jhuk jiyo mere laal!
Lekin iss baar bhi tumne 70s ko beech mein laya 😆
Vinod Khanna??🤔
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0