I haven't opened d mes yet 😭😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I haven't opened d mes yet 😭😆
koi nhi uska koi song toh hoga😎🤣
Nahi hai. Ek tha, par Shibu ne woh wala question nilakwa diya! 🤣
Aww you was
This is why Noble Nina is the best ❤️
Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
So you guys choosed Dilip kumar just because he was in news recently🤣.
Baade Harama Ho Beta😆
😯😯😯😯
Na na we choosed Dilip kumar as he was the best actor of that era. And for us he is more handsome then dev anand.
haww Shibu 😲😡tum ne aesa q Kia sheep's ke pran q liye 😡🤣
Socha tha pran wala song choose karon gi ek point to pakka miley ga but you broke my all hopes :(
ab Dev Anand pe focus kro bas
Socha tha pran wala song choose karon gi ek point to pakka miley ga but you broke my all hopes :(
please vote for me too where I qualifyOriginally posted by: LazyBing
Haan award nominations de dena guys!
And meko researcher ke liye vote de dena ..Shepherd ne khud bola hain 🤣
Vote up and don’t disappoint..pls ⭐️
ab Dev Anand pe focus kro bas
Yes this is my motive now 🤣
dev anand fever hereab Dev Anand pe focus kro bas
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0