Originally posted by: LazyBing
For sure! Tomorrow’s day is booked for classic retro bollywood songs..no more zaalima coca cola 🤣
List ke alawa bhi aur sun lena.. u knw future rounds me kaam ayega
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: LazyBing
For sure! Tomorrow’s day is booked for classic retro bollywood songs..no more zaalima coca cola 🤣
List ke alawa bhi aur sun lena.. u knw future rounds me kaam ayega
hum aapko ignore karege😆
waise guys, award nominations bhi de dena
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Listen to only
Pran,dev and dev anand songs
Don’t waste ur time 🤣
Yes nice idea
Ab toh meine bus dev anand ky songs sunn ney hain aur dekhna hai how much handsome he was
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
hum aapko ignore karege😆
waise guys, award nominations bhi de dena
I forgot that tooThanks for reminding😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
hum aapko ignore karege😆
waise guys, award nominations bhi de dena
You can't ignore me 😈
Ooo bhool gayi abhi bhejti hoon
5 Sheep actually. 😆
Yes nice idea
Ab toh meine bus dev anand ky songs sunn ney hain aur dekhna hai how much handsome he was
😆
Ha Mai bhi soch rahe hu eek topi order kaar hi lu eBay se 🤔
Haan award nominations de dena guys!Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
hum aapko ignore karege😆
waise guys, award nominations bhi de dena
And meko researcher ke liye vote de dena ..Shepherd ne khud bola hain 🤣
Vote up and don’t disappoint..pls ⭐️
So you guys choosed Dilip kumar just because he was in news recently🤣.
Baade Harama Ho Beta😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0