Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
This was the best comment!
I'm laughing soo hard! 🤣
But it's actually Logic Jaaye par Pran na jaaye!! 🤣
Muhje ab dekhna padey ga in songs main sy pran ka song konsa hai
Wohi choose karon gi 😂
pran ki qasam nhi 🤣Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
yeh waale toh time pe submit karna🤣
Zindagi main first time top kiya🤣
ye waala toh ek din pehle submit karna parega because i will be asleep at my normal submitting time 😭Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
yeh waale toh time pe submit karna🤣
Shepherds khush rahege iss round 😌🤣
nhi soni ko jeetne do 🤣
Muhje ab dekhna padey ga in songs main sy pran ka song konsa hai
Wohi choose karon gi 😂
Devdas aur dev Anand ko bhi thode footage dena
😒
1st round me mili to thi.. 3 ques me Devdas winner😳
Soni ko top par hi rehne do 😲 She has best winning chances rn
Neeche ke section main mai rehti hu🤣
Dev anand ko toh main ab kabhi bhool hi nhi sakhti
Because of him i lost three points
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0