and if round 4 has dev Anand I'll take that🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
and if round 4 has dev Anand I'll take that🤣
Yes it is suiting
Yehi rakho phir ..waise bhi you haven’t long changed it i don’t think 😆
Pran is the new Padukone 😆
Dubaa tooh dilip ji ni diya 😡😆
haan abhi thode time pehle hi to change ki thi😆Originally posted by: LazyBing
Yes it is suiting
Yehi rakho phir ..waise bhi you haven’t long changed it i don’t think 😆
Yes! If at least one of your answers doesn’t include Pran, you’re doing something wrong 🤣
how are you Cooker😊
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Yes! If at least one of your answers doesn’t include Pran, you’re doing something wrong 🤣
Pran,devdas and dev Anand mandatory hoga ya hai aab 🤣
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Yes! If at least one of your answers doesn’t include Pran, you’re doing something wrong 🤣
Ye sheep game hai ya maths🤣
If u r feeling ur ans is right u r doing smthing wong🤣
tum.jo Khana BNA rahi thi
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0