Check your DM Send answers fast
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Check your DM Send answers fast
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I have watched only one movie on the list 🤣. It not a requirement to watch them all
Great!
Actually there were quite a few I haven't watched.😃
Originally posted by: Infinitely
In some question, I had to chose between the choice of movies I dislike in general, it was like more dislike/most dislike sort of...Gone with the more dislike option
I understand , we can't choose what we most dislike 😆
Yupz, we need to wait till tomorrow 🤣🤣
There is one question where even number of responses give a tie and odd number gives majority to one answer. Lol