Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I am known about Anupama and Aai kuthey kay karte.

Both the shows, same storyline, husband cheating on wife for another woman. 

Characters also same, with a difference that in Anupama we have someone supporter of Anupama like Kinjal but in AKKK there is no one at Kinjal's role. Also, in Anupama, Toshu and Pakhi are useless, they are dumb, insensitive and do not have their stand as such. Whereas in AKKK, though Abhishek (Toshu) is dumb sometimes but he do has his stand on the issues related to his mother. Esha (Pakhi) too have logical things to say for her mother and the three kids shows some sensibility while handling the situation. The role of Gauri (Nandini) is smartly built in AKKK. She has a power to take stand for herself when topic of her infertility was raised, not like in Anupama where Anupama has taken a charge of everyone and is on her "paanch panne ka bhashan". Talking about Vanraj or Anirudh and Kavya or Sanjana, both are nonsense in both the series.

Also, in AKKK the dialogues are way too mature and sensible and practical and realistic and what not.! They actually have a discussion which they should have when a problem slash trouble enters their life. The actual problems which should be discussed the proper way is showcased in AKKK. One thing I would like to say that, AKKK is way too logical and realistic than Anupama. 

I am not bashing Anupama, I was a regular viewer of this show untill the divorce drama came. I was expecting after divorce Anupama's journey to be more realistic and thoughtful. But for my disappointment, nothing is going that way and Anupama is still being treated like a door mat.! 

P.S: this is my point of view, others POV may differ. I will again clarify I am not bashing any show neither I am promoting any.