Najre dekh baby pur ki kaise tad rahi hai 😈
Dimag me to patani kya kya chal raha hoga
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Najre dekh baby pur ki kaise tad rahi hai 😈
Dimag me to patani kya kya chal raha hoga
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
Bawari was watching him sleep. She can’t get enough of him ❤️
I really loved that scene
Haye kitne pyar se dekh rahi thi ☺️
Thank god it didn't end up like this

Najre dekh baby pur ki kaise tad rahi hai 😈
Dimag me to patani kya kya chal raha hoga
Hopefully gutter mind 😆
I really loved that scene
Haye kitne pyar se dekh rahi thi ☺️
Thank god it didn't end up like this
🤣If it was Gopi then that would be Vir’s reaction
I love this shot….baby legs 😆
I really loved that scene
Haye kitne pyar se dekh rahi thi ☺️
Thank god it didn't end up like this
Comparing MonDler & PurVir..2 of my most favourite on-screen couples❤️❤️
Kinne pyaar se she was watching Viru sleep..kal bawri was on fire🔥💯🤭
Originally posted by: Anahita_143
Comparing MonDler & PurVir..2 of my most favourite on-screen couples❤️❤️
Vaise I like Richard and mon too but fir unka breakup hogaya and mera dil toots 🥺
But fir mondler happened and I was happy again 😋😋😋😋
Kinne pyaar se she was watching Viru sleep..kal bawri was on fire🔥💯🤭
Kitne pyar se so bhi raha tha
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
I love this shot….baby legs 😆
Look at viru kaise wait kar raha hai 😈
This shot was really hot
And baby legs 😚😚
Ye to sai me itni choti hai na😆
Look at viru kaise wait kar raha hai 😈
This shot was really hot
And baby legs 😚😚
Ye to sai me itni choti hai na😆
The fire was burning and their desires were burning ☺️
She is soooo tiny
Vir was waiting but Bawari went direct to him…she wanted it too 😆
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
The fire was burning and their desires were burning ☺️
She is soooo tiny
Vir was waiting but Bawari went direct to him…she wanted it too 😆
Bawari ne full fledge planning isliye hi to ki thi 😈
Perfect SR setup tha 😭