Looking fwd to this scene tfs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Looking fwd to this scene tfs
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
BTW after yesterday pull with her face on top I think Vir likes Bawari on top ☺️
And uspe gulam wale dialogues
Kafi submissive nature hai humare VPS ka 😏👀
And uspe gulam wale dialogues
Kafi submissive nature hai humare VPS ka 😏👀
🤣Bunda always ready for gulami. I think it’s time for a real massage 😳 and this time no stopping his hands 😳
Yaar this is Ramona’s thread again 🤣
Ziva 🤗🤗
In bandini there is a similar scene santu is twirling in the rain n DM is watching her 😆
Saba is on a spree of copying bandini these days 🤔
I didn’t see bandini only saw scenes oon u tube sr happened in tht show and molkki is remake and still no sr 😱
I had watched Bandini intermittently, so I dont know enough about it. For those who had watched it, was the kurta scene exactly like the one shown in today's Molkki episode?
Ziva 🤗🤗
In bandini there is a similar scene santu is twirling in the rain n DM is watching her 😆
Saba is on a spree of copying bandini these days 🤔