Shakti gets two month extension time Change,Jigyasa in TPK2

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Link of both the news

@ColorsTV popular show #Shakti to take time slot of 9 pm from 9th August and Gets Extension of 2 Months . 

#RubinaDilaik #JigyasaSingh #SimbaNagpal #CezzaneKhan #Tellywood_world_134 https://t.co/H3MKGC4fd7

#SuperExclusive

HOT EXCLUSIVE

@ColorsTV ALL set to BRING #ThapkiPyaarKi WITH NEW SEASON ; #JigyassaSingh, #ManishGoplani and #JayaBhattacharya has been APPROACHED for the Show!!

@GossipsTv

#3YrsOfGtv https://t.co/Zhjk6JDUzg

For Thapki pyar ki 2 makers and channel decide to retain orignal cast I think this is a very good decision

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 2 years ago

Yes, it got an extension, as per the latest news it will be telecasted at 10:30 p.m. Feel sorry for the actors, there were so many new shows coming up now, and they've could have got a new role very easily and quickly. They are losing this great opportunity for a baseless and useless extension.

They could have ended the show now, at least as a form of respect for their loyal audience who watched the show for five years at 8:00 p.m. Now they will be forced to change their own schedule to see what is still going on in Shakti. Maybe they have something else to see at 10:30 p.m. Worse channel and worse producer. 

Edited by Etna_Dia - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Etna_Dia

Yes, it got an extension, as per the latest news it will be telecasted at 10:30 p.m. Feel sorry for the actors, there were so many new shows coming up now, and they've could have got a new role very easily and quickly. They are losing this great opportunity for a baseless and useless extension.

They could have ended the show now, at least as a form of respect for their loyal audience who watched the show for five years at 8:00 p.m. Now they will be forced to change their own schedule to see what is still going on in Shakti. Maybe they have something else to see at 10:30 p.m. Worse channel and worse producer. 

I seriously think shakti need to go off air they don't have any creativity or story left and this timing change is not at all good decision

But as per news it will come on 9:00 pm (IST) not 10:30 pm 

Originally posted by Shalini_Taarey

I seriously think shakti need to go off air they don't have any creativity or story left and this timing change is not at all good decision

But as per news it will come on 9:00 pm (IST) not 10:30 pm 

Yesterday they said 9:00 p.m, but this afternoon I've read that it will be 10:30 p.m, which makes more sense because this slot will remain vacant after Pinjara will go off-air next week. At 9:00 p.m, I understood that Namak Issk Ka will be replaced very soon by a new show. But, let's see, until now the channel hasn't made any official statement. And I totally agree, it should definitely go off-air, as they were never serious about their massage.

Edited by Etna_Dia - 2 years ago

If it really is ending in two months time, then I hope the show actually takes the time to do a proper send off, like end everything nicely and neatly. They lost the plot long ago, but hopefully for the end they'll get back to it somewhat

Originally posted by evrydayirabbave

If it really is ending in two months time, then I hope the show actually takes the time to do a proper send off, like end everything nicely and neatly. They lost the plot long ago, but hopefully for the end they'll get back to it somewhat

I’ve given up being hopeful about this show 🤦🏻‍♀️…at the moment it’s actually painful to watch. Virats whole family are the most disgusting human beings..his brother daljeet is not even fit to be called a human being…he’s a rapist, criminal and even tried to kill his own siblings and we have to see him onscreen…virats mother is a psychopath, a criminal and an insult to womanhood and motherhood.. and his father is an insult to policemen…and gurwinder is the most pathetic example of womanhood..she rather protect her criminal rapist abusive husband than help a young girl get justice 😡…and the kinnar theme is lost long ago..ok..fighting for woman’s right and lobbying against rape and abuse of women is a good concept…but it’s got nothing to do with the theme of kinnars and intersex people. They should have shown us heer trying to live a normal happy life despite being intersex…yet she’s still hiding this from the world …so I don’t know what if any message can we take from this show regarding intersex people 🤷🏻‍♀️

They should have ended the show instead of this stupid rape track.

The show should not convey that transgender people don't have a right to lead a normal life.